craptacular spiderman

crikey just realised there was a major screwup when i sent the final pages for the spiderman pages last month. Was rushing to meet the deadline before the trip to france so when the request came to resend the files in 400 dpi i must slipped up somehwere down the line.

the image on left was the intended final art, the one on the right i sent at 400 dpi, which is really an earlier WIP version.

some of the pages they finally used weren’t even given the halftone treatment in photoshop.

A really bad screwup on my part :(

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s